Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Reiki Buddy's

These are my Reiki Buddy's we meet once a month to work on each other. We all work with others. It is great to have them to talk about our work, what happens and how the energy
works with each of us. I feel the pain and it ache so much I have to shake my hands to change the energy, one feels the heat of the body hot spot and or cold spots, the other see images like water tree etc. It fun and excitng to compare notes. Any one came allow the energy to flow through them if they are willing to commit. Truly a wonderful experience . Trying to discribe an experince is very hard to put into words. This was just another fun evening with long time freinds. so another day in teh life to healing

2 comments:

  1. looks like a fun time. We was nice to see you again today, I will have to keep stopping by and checking out your blog. I am jealous of your blog title banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete