Thursday, November 6, 2008

Illuisons

Illuisons are life's little gifts. if you look at this picture all seems a blur, Life on the surface is a seemly dim vison of what we are truly seeking. Everything is reflected by this little bit of water.
yesterday was a very low day for me.I haven't had that low or mental hanger over for a long time. My God shot for the day was.( when I am troubled I go to the river that wonderful Columiba. I found a place to park where there were no other cars alone at last. it was really raining I looked up and here was this woman late 20's or early 30's standing in a rain brushing her teeth, she had six plastic storage containers , one she was putting food away in the others she was arranging what was inside, she then washed her hair with the rain water, then took a spray bottle from container sprayed and combed her hair. I just watched her.
She did not look like a bum or druggie. she then porceeded to put these storage bins on rakes like we take the trash can out with. she started to leave pushing one cart and pulling the other it was a struggle to move this stuff. She obusively still had pride in her appearance and had all her worldly goods
What my message was (and I think I have problems) Also why do we struggle so to haul around all this useless stuff.) God sends angels with messages and anyway we can see. I am so thankful for this great message.

1 comment:

  1. That's odd I'm sure I saw the same woman last Friday when Chrissy and I were going to get her hair done. She was pulling several bin around with her and just looked so lost and out of place. My heart went out to her. I'm thinking with Obama we will be seeing more of this. I just pray it isn't any of us or anyone we know. I'm still depressed about Tuesday. I haven't felt this way in about 6 years. Not since Brice died. I feel like we are all the lost people.

    ReplyDelete