Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Smiling Face.

Now isn't that a face to love. My daughter bought this as gift for me. Mr. Sun lives in my patio.
The rain here just doesn't seem to stop. So a picture of a sunnyday helps.
My guidance card for today is Business/Venus
It saysVenus is guiding you in business, that you (will find all business) is about good relationships bewteen people who trust one another.
That you have new levels of mastery in applying love in order to create the most advantageous business partnerdships possible. Now all I need
is a good idea and a partner.

3 comments:

  1. This is the best happy sun face I've ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the things you share and I love your yard. Maybe the rain's a pain but all you have to do is look out the window and see the good it does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the face on the sun. It is really unique and it brought a huge smile to my face. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete