Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pray bundle

This is a pray bundle, today I made one for my very special friend, her spiritual path is called following the Red Road. This is in Indian term. part of her commitment to be of service to man kind is to do the sacred dance ,This is a four year commitment. The dance is for 4 days without water or food. it is very hot where they are going. This bundle I will put on my altar and pray for her each day.
What is inside is a picture of a bottle of water, for her to drink a package of food to eat ,and a picture of the ocean sky for a good breeze to keep her cool. pray bundles are very powerful. make one for someone you love.

4 comments:

  1. This pray bundle is something I've not heard of but is very thoughtful of you to do for a special friend I might try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have never heard of a pray bundle. However, it sounds so good of you to make one for your friend. You're a very thoughtful person, LaDonna.
    C.P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very thoughtful articles in your pray bundle. They will help to keep her safe. She's very fortunate to have a friend like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's really neat! I need one of those for jobs, money and lots and lots of quilts inside. ;)

    ReplyDelete