Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Unity


I love the dophlins, I so wish we as humans could learn from these beautiful creatures. The beauty and harmony they make as one. yet I don't think either believe they are less because One is leading.
One of my greatest sorrows is people's lack of caring and compassion for another. It seems to be the new deal.(its all about me) don't you know I'm the most important. I see so much pain and suffering through self centeredness. I make it a mission everyday to hope that one person feels loved and cared about because I listened to there pain. Caring and supporting is all we really are here for anyway. please think before you hurt a very vulnerable human being. Makes Good grace to care

2 comments:

  1. Good morning LaDonna;
    What a great post and so true. It seems as if it is all about me...me...me... Nobody cares about their neighbors any longer. Too bad things are like they are. I remember the days when neighbors were really friends and looked out for each other. Again I'll say, oh for the good old days.
    C.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thought. It's hard to say when all of this ME stuff started but it seems to feed upon itself. Maybe if each of could care about one other person more than ourselves without wanting credit for it would make a difference to that person and who knows who else.

    ReplyDelete