Sunday, December 14, 2008

Almost White Christmas

Oh the excitment of snow. it isn't often that we get snow . Fun time and for most it is an excuse to have another day at home. That extra time we don't expect . I am making Candy my Blond fudge was perfect the first time in years (so Ifelt hopeful). Maybe my healing has been all about making candy. Here I thought it was about becoming a guru. my Sisters think I'm a witch which is a good thing (Ithink .) There is a very real group of white witches. My nieghbor was a member , she was very funny she would call me for the full moon ceremony, if I didn't anwser my phone she woulld leave a message saying. I know your home so get butt over here. I would go for midnight dancing around the fire and chant our prayers howl at moon. Another road I have traveled looking for healing.

2 comments:

  1. We don't think you're a witch, we know you are! Ha! Ha! We
    wish we were witches too.

    We don't have snow yet, yours is beautiful. We have the cold though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with the comment Aunt Frances. I'm so proud.

    ReplyDelete