Friday, December 26, 2008

What a haul

Oh the day after. There is so much thought here. Shampoo for my hair, I may never have to buy shampoo again and even a suntan. Jewelry to dress me up, a little hard to see but I have two new rings a bracklet necklace and errings. Food to eat carmels and dried shrimp. A water bottle to quince my thirst .A hand made carrier for my camera. PJ's & slippers to keep me warm and comfortable. A hand made hanging quilt A hand to help me through. A hand made emborider picture framed. A CD to teach me to heal. A Chair to rest on. Stationary and notes to communiate.Now this all really does spell a lot of love. and that's all healing really is.

1 comment:

  1. what a haul you must really be loved. time for another blog. we think everybody must be too tired to blog.

    ReplyDelete