Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Life's Path

The art of being alive is to continue to grow. Somedays that seems like a tall order.
I received a message that so touched me.. One of my sister's just had a heart attack which is so scarey. She is ok for now. Another sister sent a message which I think say's it all.( I think this sister of my mine does not know what a gap it will create in all ours lives if she in not here with us.)
Why do we not stop( tell those we love that we love them) and how important there life is to us. My Family has done more healing in the last three years than in a life time. It's never to late to say I love you. who you are and what you do is important .

1 comment:

  1. Very true. Lots of healing these past few years, and they are all importnant to us.

    ReplyDelete