Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Spiritual Spot

I spend a lot of time at this spot. I Love the Columbia River. The History of this body of water, as it just flows along. I am listening to cd's of Esther & Jerry Hicks. The Astonishing Power of Emotions.
They talk about the vibration of our being, and how flowing with the river and what happens (we Keep paddling up stream) how fighting or struggling with anything lowers our vibrations which keeps our peace from us.

Today I spent time with my daughter, granddaughter and great granson.The ease and peace I feel as I watch my granddaughter create yet another thing of beauty with cloth. My daughter with covering a chair for her sewing room. My Great grandson just to hold him or watch him smile. These are what I call High vibrations.
To be at Peace with my family is my greatest healing technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment