Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sacred Arm Band

This is a sacred arm band. It was given to me from my very special friend of of 24 years. This was the year she sun danced. It was worn the whole four days that she danced without food.
There is so much more about this dance but not mine to share. This band is filled with the prayers of sacred dancing . I am so very honored to recieve this gift. I am adding it to my altar toinght. Came just at the right time. My wonderful Grand Grandson spend the night in children hospital, looking for something wrong with him. I thank all the spirit for help last night. Scariest I have had in a long long time. This little man Brice has completley stole my heart.
My Altar is blessed with this gift , I am sure my life is now filled with many miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment