Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Women's Retreat

One of my greatest healing techniques is to spend a weekend with a group of like minded women. Sharing from the heart our trials of the big hurts, the fear of family disaproval, sick husbands, just life stuff to share in a safe place. The fun of having all meals prepared for us.
not having to clean the cabins. Just a weekend to be free, to float down river. I am leaving Friday morning, meeting a group (at my favorite place) The old folks home PEACH TREE then caravan
to the beach. I hope to have great pictures for next week.

1 comment:

  1. Take LOTS of pictures. Take it everywhere and snap everything that interests you...even in shops! Even if it's just a piece of drift wood. I can't wait to see what you come back with. :) Have fun at your woman's retreat, I think me and my girls need to do this.

    ReplyDelete