Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Power of Intention Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

This is just another interesting way of looking at our own power. The ability to ask and recieve. I had a neat wonderful experience of ask and recieve right now. I was at the post office vista hallmark store. I had went to buy a box for item, no such luck so clerk gave a box. oh boy I'm in business ,then mail person wouldn't let me have tape. so back to nice clerk. She offered me tape but very old said if I could get it apart I could use, well 15minutes later I'm just about losing it. I just said a little pray,like I need help right now.( I looked up and here's this woman saying can I help you I'm good at this. ) She did and I sent my PKG. Lesson for healing techniques Truly ask and it shall be given right now.
Dr Wayne Dyer has been around for a long time, he is a very gifted man. I have always enjoyed his works.

1 comment:

  1. Hey much better picture. That Aaron gives good lessons.

    ReplyDelete