Monday, August 18, 2008

Eskimo's

The story of the Eskimo (There once was a man in Alaska caught in a storm
in the wilderness without any hope of rescue. (He prayed, "God get me out of
this . Save me and I'll be your servant. Just then he heard a noise He looked up and saw
a dog sled with an Eskimo coming over the snow bank. The Eskimo put him in the sled
and brought him to town. later while recounting his experience, a man next to him
smiled and said "now you know and serve God." The man said "oh no", it was just an Eskimo
that came and brought me out."

For Everytime you pray may an Eskimo appear for you.

I heard this story 25 years ago at the time I thought what a great story, there
need's to be a doll to represent this so 24 years ago I had a man sculpt him telling him what I wanted.
I then had a mold make to pour slip to make green ware
and I learned how the use different medium to make
what you see with these three they each have a different parka color. which I hope
to have them look like hides as that's what Eskimo's use. Today I sell them for $15.00 each.
This is a real labor of love.












1 comment:

  1. Good job on the blog! We need to work on figuring out what's up with the spaces and removing them. I need to find my "Scar Nose" Eskimo.

    ReplyDelete