Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This picture has lots of memories



Picture was on a calendar I just loved it so I framed it, I was down sizing
once again I was going to get rid of this But it has returned to me. Brice really
liked it so the good memory is that he got to enjoy it. It's my way of remembering him each time I walk by as it is in my hallway now I think i'm just reviewing a lot these days just feels good to care. I just got home from a spiritual women's potluck another day in the life of this blogger. until tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. So this was at our place for awhile? I forgot about it. Wonder if baby Brice will like it like his grandpa did...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Him. :) He would love that we still do the road trip. Sometimes I feel like he is in the car with us.

    ReplyDelete