Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Spirit

The word spirit or spiritual means many different things according to what each of
us believe .
I think of this as the (spirit of Creating) . Heart and soul are put into
whatever I am doing. A part of me is always going to be seen and felt. I have a quilt that
my daughter and granddaughter made for me for my birthday I use it for a lap wrap not a day
goes by that it is not draped over my body and I look at this cover as love .
The people I love and the warmth is far greater than just a quilt.
Today has been filled with calls from many with pain, I think my greatest creating is to just listen and care. That is the spirit of love. Whatever the creator belief is the force and energy
put into anything is never wasted. All this from looking at a sunset.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you feel wrapped in love in your quilt that the way is way made for you and I'm so happy to hear you use it often.

    ReplyDelete