Monday, August 25, 2008

Today

Today I have pictures somewhere in my computer. Blogging is not for the faint at heart. I just read an article that bloging is the future so not wanting to be left behind I'm working on it. picutes well I'm working on it.
This month I am celebrating (30 years of recovery from cancer).
When I was operated on I had a great experience I almost died I could see myslef below me and I knew I could stay or go. I didn't want to stay but I knew I couldn't leave my children so I ask that I could have an understanding heart. Now 30 years later I guess I would have to ask my friends and family if I made it.

Tomorrow I hope to post picutes until then I'm not giving up

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say THANKS FOR STAYING I've needed many times in my life and you have always been their. Now all you have to do is stick around of at least another 30 years. I know you can. We will just get body remake and be great for another 30 years. Love ya

    ReplyDelete