Friday, August 22, 2008

The Power of Now

This is Eckhart Tolle a wonderful Spirited filled human being. I just did the 10 week series
with him. What a beautiful humble man. Eckhart was born in Germany and educated at the universites of london and Cambridge. when he was twenty nine a profound inner transformtion redically changed the course of his life. Since 1995 he has lived in Vancouver, Canada.
At the core of his teachings lies the transformation of consciousness. A spiritual awakening. I have searched most of my life to just have peace and a since of well being. I do find in my life a very deep hurt Which is so sad that only a personal transformation well help me to except what I cannot change. My love for my family is great . So is my sorrow. I just keep reading and looking for that which is truth for me . Eckhart thank you for my blessings today.

No comments:

Post a Comment