Thursday, April 16, 2009

Custom life

I think all of us come into life with a purpose,not that we know sometimes what that is. Usually our purpose is what we do on a daily bases . My life for many years has been filled with sponsoring women. There is a lot of joy in this, but there is also a lot of pain. I get very close to the people in my life and sponsoring women is a lot like having brattie childern. (Please take care of me but don't ask me to learn to take care of myself. ) tonight I spent two hours on the phone with one. It takes great energy to listen at times.
Mostly that is all anyone wants.(please hear me and see me) What do you think your purpose is?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't a clue but I like to think it has something to do with being an example by doing OK in spite of the limitations imposed by MS. It has taught me patience and acceptance and to make the best of a bad situation. It's nice to think that it might be helping somebody else, too.

    ReplyDelete