Thursday, April 23, 2009

Art Works

There are times in our lives our creative juices just seem to flow. For years I painted and had to look for time to (what I call) get in the flow. I use to stay up after 5 children and husband were all tucked into bed. I loved the feel of the brush and how the paint went on the canvas to smoothly.
I mostly gave my painting away, I sold a few. I wish now that I would have taken pictures. Alas I did not. This is one of my favorites . It hangs in
my family room. The last painting I did was for my sister. Then the heart of me just seemed to leave and with it the urge to paint. We all have this creativeness, Just presented with different types of art like cooking ,sewing, gradening. Happy creating.

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS A REALLY BEAUTIFUL PAINTING I DON'T REMEMBER EVER SEEING IT.THEN AGAIN MY MEMORY IS NOT THE GREATEST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this painting too. What a lot of talent you have.

    ReplyDelete