Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Warmth


What a warm welcome site this is. I believe
everyone has someplace thats there favorite
place to go , have fun and just feel the warmth and love of those around them. This place is
our family favorite I can see them all on this porch, at one time or another we all end up here to just feel the peace and beauty. My sister and
Brother in law always make you feel like you are the most speical person to ever stay with them.
My sister was a born hostess, when she was four
she was cutting up carrots and passing them around to us all. I do hope everyone is as lucky as this family. happy vacationing

5 comments:

  1. My favorite spot in the whole world to be. I can't wait to be there again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're absolutely right again. There's no place in the world I'd rather be. Both Frances and Ray make you feel like the best thing in the world happened when you came.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree it's one of my favorite spots in the world. I love starting my morning out in one of those rockers. I think about that spot all year long just waiting for that week of great mornings. My Aunt and Uncle are great people and I love spending time with them. I've never stayed anywhere that I felt more welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you one and all you know I love it when any or all of you are here Come again soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAZEL YOU ARE BEHIND,IT'S TUESDAY GIRL.

    ReplyDelete