Monday, April 27, 2009

Santa Barbara Mission kitchen

Any one who ever lived in california knows about the missions. They are wonderful to visit. You could make a vacation just seeing them all. and they all are in California. I painted this in 1973 so it's been around for a while. That's what's great about painting with oils. They do stand the test of time. Someday maybe I'll paint again.
I have made a promise to myself to start my book this year and here it is almost may. Well the years not over yet.

3 comments:

  1. Great painting I love it.The year is young so you still have time to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have more than your share of talent. You must have mine too. I love the paintings and it would be wonderful if you took it up again but there are only so many hours in the day. I agree with Frances. You still have time for your book if that's what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom says this is just on loan, don't give it away. ;) I'm making darn sure I inherit this one! The last one, too! I have so many memories of these paintings from when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete