Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Helping unicorns

Legond has it the unicorns appear to serve those on a misson of good. There energy guides us through our endeavors. Tonight I met with my Reiki group, it is so great to get treatments from each other. One person has a real gift of seeing things while she works. What she saw for me tonight is that I am very tired and feel weighted down, she also saw a light presense with me taking me up the hill and when I look into the valley I see such beauty that I know it's been worth the trip . Aren't we the people so amazing.

1 comment:

  1. I love all you say about the unicorn and what is going on in your life. Now about the valley you know its golden valley she is talking about it is starting to get warm the sun is shining,and that is what you need SUN and a trip over the mountain.

    ReplyDelete