Sunday, January 4, 2009

Treasures

Reds here
Funny face

I have magic


Bring in the clowns

Cup with a heart

This cow has a secret
Duck with a loving heart

Look Closely and you will see me here in this picture

When I look at my surroundings , I ask myself what are these things that I choose to live with
telling me. What my little treasures do( is give me a lift.) When I look at any one of these, I have a warm feeling. The last is my latest of collects. This my daughter made for a Christmas present.
I just love it. I smile when I look around ( yes my kitchen) I love the clowns they say what A joke it all is. The little elfs or fairies say there's magic here. RED says I hope I have the energy to cook and clean in here. All in all just a good feeling wherever I look in this tiny kitchen. Now look at what is all around you and (ask what is this saying to me. )






1 comment:

  1. I never realized just how much red is in your kitchen! I love it all and how you know each one has meaning.

    ReplyDelete