Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Past becomes the present

Needles, Needles,Needles
Glass olive jar

They come in all sizes
Love the old. my hope is that some day the old as in (people ) can be cherished and brought to present and loved as some of these passed crafts. The Joy of taking a piece of string and a medal needle and making a work of art. these creations do last for a very long time I have some that Great Great Mother Talmadge crocheted. or maybe gave them to daughter. My Granddaughter has started this craft. So wonderful to see what I loved to do in my younger days, bringing fun to next generation. Lesson of the day if you keep it long enough it will return




1 comment:

  1. Great needles I didn't realize you had so many.I have about ten and don't really know how to use them. I'm going to pick Ray up soon as I get dressed and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete