Saturday, January 31, 2009

Che Machine


This is such a wonderful Machine , Sometimes I get lazy and quit for a while. It only takes 10 minutes am and 10 minutes pm. These are all the things it helps with. Bad circulation, tired and sore muscles. poor digestion , Arthritis, back pain , bone spurs, poor functioning of internal organs many chronic conditions also being overweight.
The three positions are The med postion , lie flat both hands under your head. The gold fish exercise , place both arms at your sides. The stretched back, lift both arms above your head and keep them as straight as possible. I so believe that we can help ourselves so much if we just make half the effort. I have used this machine for over 8 years .

2 comments:

  1. Since you won't come a massage my feet anymore, where do I get this machine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great machine. It does so much and its my kind of exercise.

    ReplyDelete