Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lunar Eclipse

Since there are Six eclipse's this year, it is very important for me to see what each one gives to us.
The full moon this month and the lunar eclipse can wound over inflated ego's . All lunar eclipse's are about letting go of the past, this one points right to our sense of self importance and the possibility of facing embrassment.
If that's what it takes to overcome stubborness and move on .
bright ideas abound this month.

I just love these times I usually really get stuck in places I just don't want to be

2 comments:

  1. I guess it's a good think my ego got a whole in it. I'd say it's under inflated. I don't need to get stuck..............I've been their and done that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good point about egos. How do you know all this stuff?

    ReplyDelete