Monday, February 2, 2009

Messages from our animal friends


The road runner has speical meaning, also the dove. I did a Reiki atunement, that is a ritual that is given when someone has reach another level of Reiki which I teach.
The person that was given this saw a dove in her yard she walked right up it and and asked if it was hurt. It wasn't(just there to give her a message. )The next day a road runner ran right up to her in the parking lot of a store. That's the power of gifts.
The Road Runner teaches mental agility and speed. It will help you learn to shift your thought process .It will provide further insight into the role it will play in your life.
The Coyote Cycle of power. It is one of the most fasicinating animals and it is not easliy locked into any particular category, It is filled with paradox but at the heart , its energy is the balance of wisdom and folly that makes for a fulling life. If you see a Coyote it means rapid change.


3 comments:

  1. I think about this every time I see a coyote. I've seen two in the last week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AS you know I'm very tuned in to all wild life.I don't know if I told you this,about a day or two before my heart attack I was in the far back yard a coyote was just outside the fence howling I talked to him for a long time before he desided to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    For the past 2 or 3 weeks I have had doves fly in and out of my courtyard, they stay for a few minutes then fly off, this happens mainly in the morning, sometimes they have flown as high as my bedroom window when I have been up there and recently when driving off with my family in the car a dove swooped down to my side of the window and then picked up speed and flew over the car. Three days ago I say a robin in my back yard.
    I know animals bring messages but I am clueless as to what they want me to know. Could you enlighten me as I would love them to know that I finally get it :)

    ReplyDelete