Monday, February 23, 2009

More Water

I am going to teach a class Sunday ( Reiki Master) Part of becoming a Master is being willing to teach, I thought Well Ican be willing.(Well )you know how that goes . I Started preparing materials, One I thing I do is ask for guidance I use my Ask your guides Cards. I love it, this always happens I shuffle the deck close my eye and wala pick a card
I just had to laugh My card compromise / Master.Teacher
It Says
Your Master Teacher is reminding you that nothing is entirely good or bad even people, and that every person has their own version of reality.Which may not necessarily agree with yours.
Your master Teacher's message: Accept that your interests are no more important than those of people around you,so the only way to progress to higher ground is to compromise.
I think that is a very nice way of saying guess what your are only the messager.

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture the way the bare trees refleck in the water.Luck with your class on Sunday I'm sure it will turn out just the way you want it to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good insight on the card. It's good to be a messenger and realize the message is important.

    ReplyDelete