Sunday, February 15, 2009

The River

When my heart is hurt and my soul is troubled I always go to the water. I'm so lucky to live where I do . I have a lake six blocks from my house. There is a creek near by, and then there's my beautiful Columiba River 3 miles away.



The winner of Peppermint oil is Linda (simple life and simple quilts for 4 simple people)
Now all I need is an address to send the oil .

I am very tired , as soon as I get address I'm not going to blog for a while. I've made the 100
happy blogging to every one.

3 comments:

  1. I will miss your blog I so look forward to it.Some people need to learn their is more to life than trying to hurt the people they love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEah! I am excited! THank you for hosting a giveaway! Congratulations on your 100+ posts!
    It sounds like you live in a wonderful area! It is nice to have the things that give us comfort & peace near to us!
    I will miss your posts in blogland, but I understand taking a break! :) I hope your break from blogland will bring you peace & rest!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete