Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bargin Frame


Sheila took this picture and I just love it .The Chickens look like they posed for this .

Dear Lady, Sheila and I went to Arizona for Frances surgery when she was a puppy so I have really bonded with her.


This is the sweetest picture I plan to keep it out so when they get older I can show it to them to remind them how much they love each other.



And this of course has to be an all time classic, Grandson mooning his mother who is outside clearing the snow so her 5 dogs can get out.




Christmas and a great gift you know the ones you ask for.





And our Star Blogger and babe Brice. Christina is the one that got me started set up my blog and always showing me how to do things.


All this because a got a bargin frame at Good Will. I think it's the greatest . I have had so much fun looking for picture to fill it up with. And if could watch how I figure out how to get around what I don't know what to do, you would know this is a real labor of love. Such healing.


3 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family. I love them and the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always so proud of you when you say you figured something out on your own...even if it's a round about way. :) Looks like we should continue our blogging lessons! I just love that photos of Lady I snapped. I think we should frame it for mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures I love them all.

    ReplyDelete