Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Teachings of Abraham

This is a wonderful learning experience. It's all about being responsible for our own thoughts.
How what we think is what level our vibration is. The higher our vibration the freeer we are .As we learn we are responsible for how we feel and stop blaming others for our lack of happiness , and looking at what can I do to feel good , automatically we start to change and we vibrate at a different level. thus we are happier people. We are at a higher vibration which brings us closer to the devine. Big idea sounds good. so simply not easy.
This master course has 11 CD'S I listen to when I'm driving which I do a lot of. Courses like these give me hope and peace.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful CD set. I think I have to get it.

    ReplyDelete