Sunday, February 8, 2009

Essential Oils

Throughout history oils have been used for their health-promoting properties. I believe I use the finest oils which are Young living. They are distilled from only the purest ,most potent sources. Oils can be used for aromatherapy, massage or taken internally as dietary supplements They are cleansing, stimulating, and soothing.
LAVENDER: Gary young says, if he had to make a choice of having only one oil, it would be lavender as it is universal for so many uses. Lavender's healing properites for burns was discovered by accident. a chemist doing work in the Lab burned himself badly he saw a vat which he thought water and stuck his arm into it thus, using lavender in burn units was born.
As these oil are so powerful it is best to use with a drop of pure oil, like extra virgin olive oil.
Lavender is a great deodorant. Also for skin itch just don't over use . My Granddaughter suggested, I Blog about the oils as she uses them and likes what happens.

3 comments:

  1. I use my oils on a daily basis,their great I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peppermint oil helped so much with the morning(well all day) sickness I had while pregnant with Colin. It was a life saver.

    ReplyDelete