Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Diffuser with Purification


The individual oils in this blend have some powerful antiseptic, anti-bacterial, antifungal and santizing properties.This blend is therefore useful for KILLING ODORS and thier BACTERICA, MOLDS,and FUNGUS. It KILLS anaberobic bacteria. It purifies and cleanses bacteria in the air neutralizes,mildew,cigarette smoke and other noxious odors. It repels bugs,insects and mice that like to live in homes,offices,and other confined areas. It has also been benefical in neutralizing poison from insect bites,such as spiders,bees,hornets and wasps. It is good for first aid in sterilizing wounds and cuts.

AMORATIC INFLUENCE: THIS BLEND OF OILS IS GREAT FOR AIR PURIFICATION when diffused. When illness is in the home, diffuse for a hour then wait for two. Repeat this pattern as disired. Diffuse in the office, barn garage areas, or put on cotton ball and place in an air vent to freshen car.
I love this oil just smelling it makes me feel better, I take it with me when traveling to use in hotel rooms. The germs there are amazing. also on airplanes I put it under my nose as the air sytem is sharing air with everyone on the plane and I don't want to be sick while I'm away
I usally diffuse once a week at home. so more than enough about purification. At this time or year it is number one.
DIFFUSERS: I have three diffusers but this is my favorite, I loaned it to my granddaughter and after the Baby came she wasn't using it so once again I am. it will diffuse the whole house and about an hour. So happy healing.

2 comments:

  1. Very good information ,I love reading everything you write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your info about oils. You are so knowledgeable about them.

    ReplyDelete