Friday, February 13, 2009

Thieves

THIEVES: The highly anti-viral, antiseptic properties of the single oils contained in this help protect the body from the onset of flu, candida,colds, sinustis bronchitis pneumonia,coughs strep, canker sores bruises cuts. It is consiered anti-plague as it was used by thieves in England to protect them from the plague when stealing from the sick and dying.

AROMATIC INFLUENCE: Diffuse this blend of oils periodly for 20-25 minutes at a time to help protect the body against the onset of flu, colds,and viruses.
APPICATION: Massage the bottom of the feet, dilute one drop of thieves in 15 drops of oil oliveoil is great. Massaging the feet allow you to work on every area of the body.
FREQUENCY: Emotional and Spiritual approximately 150 MHZ
This oil is used for so many things it does protect from many things. I hope you have enjoyed the blogs on oils Thank you for all your wonderful comments

2 comments:

  1. Here is another favorite of mine,the first time I opened the lid and smeled it I said I love this. Sometimes I go get the bottle just so I can smell it.I have enjoyed these blogs about the oils Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the information about the oils. I never get tired of reading what they can do. As far as I'm concerned you could go on like this as long as it takes to talk about as many of the oils as you can. Of course you offer a lot more in your blog and that's probably more interesting for you but for all of us rookies its all good--oils too.

    ReplyDelete