Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Peppermint

HISTORICAL USES: for centuries, peppermint has been used to soothe digestive difficulties, freshen breath, and relieve colic, gas ,headaches, heartburn, and indigestion.
OTHER POSSIBLE USES: This oil may help anger, Arthritis, digestive aid, fever(reduces), flu heartburn, Hot flashes ,migraine headache, morning sickness, nausea, respiratory function throat infection, varicose veins, vomiting.

AROMATIC INFLUENCE: It is purifying and stimulating to the conscious mind. reduces fevers. Dr. Dembar of the University of Cincinnati discovered in a research study that inhaling peppermint oil increased the mental accuracy of the students tested up to 28%

Everyone has a favorite oil , peppermint is mine, Some years ago my daughter had cervical cancer ,while she was waitng for surgery and working, she would have terrible stomach pains and peppermint was about all that would help. I was so grateful for this oil that helped her through a very painful time.
Yesterday was my 100th Blog WOW . This is the time too have a give away. MY GIFT IS A BOTTLE OF PEPPERMINT OIL. Best celebration gift I can of. So Bloggers sign in and be put on the list. To be fair, The blog sorter will pick who is the winner. That way I don't make any mad.
HappyBlogging

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 100 blog. I can't believe you started blogging after me and you are already at 100. By the way I had cervical cancer and yes it help me greatly with the nausea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope someone thats never tried oil's wins the peppermint it is one of my favorites.you are doing a great job with your blog as you do with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Peppermint too but the only thing I use it in right now is tooth powder. I'll share the recipe if you want. It's equal parts of baking soda and sea salt and drops of Peppermint. It would also be good with clove and probably Thieves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blogged about your giveaway hoping to spread the news! Knowledge is power & my hope is that others will benefit from the knowledge you share!!
    Thank you!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete