Sunday, January 25, 2009

Here we go again




What a winter wonder land. I love the green grass , we are working on spring. home from retreat
catching up on rest Saturday. I stay up until ! then get up at 5. Sleep in awful bed eat junk food and say I've done it again. Every year I say I'm not going this year and then the weekend arrives and off I go.
Today we had snow again. I just decided I had to see my family so off I went without any problems. Brice grows so fast, that in one week I see many changes. he is in such a hurry to get with it and get going with his life. The day he was born I could see he was ready to be here now. Life on some days can be just so beautiful. Brice reminds me of the sweet innocence that we come into this life with. I so want him to keep it ,but know life has a way of changing all that. I bless the days while they last .


1 comment:

  1. Glad you are home, even if you have more snow.Good you saw Brice I miss him on the family blog.

    ReplyDelete