Monday, January 5, 2009

Objects that have so much meaning


Today is another Sisters birthday she lives in Florida. Betty I hope you are home and can see this post.
This Macromai is such a wonderful treasure to me .It has hung and many homes, as I move a lot. My daughter made this for me one christmas over 20 years ago. it's the only macromai she has ever made. So much work. The wonderful thing is that the love put into this will go on forever.
(my granddaughter updated my blog so now it is a lot easier to comment. Aren't I lucky


2 comments:

  1. OH so much easier to comment now! I just love the macromai. I'm glad we found the magazine the pattern is from, I might have to add it to my ever growing list of things to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christina this makes it so much easyer for me. Happy Birthday Betty I hope you check this comment.I love your macromai its great to have something you love enough to keep forever.

    ReplyDelete