Sunday, March 22, 2009

How time flies

I thought I knew it all then. I was so full of the wonderful life ahead of me. I was 29 years old.
life does have so many bumps or paths that we never intend to happen. I don't know that I could have changed anything. Today I do not having many illuisons , life is never what I want it to be , but it is the life that my spirit learns the most from. During growth periods I do some times wonder now why did I ever think I knew what is ahead. There is this saying (thrudging your road to happy destiny.) (..)

2 comments:

  1. How right you are its not the big things that get you down its all the little things that make a great big pile.What a great picture of you and the kids you strugled so hard just like our mother did to give them a good home and make their life a lot better than yours was even the two that was not born to you.It's too bad we don't realize this until it's too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful picture of you and all your children. Isn't that typical at age 29 we think we know it all? It's only when we get older we realize we didn't know much. But isn't it fun learning?

    ReplyDelete