Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mt. Shasta

This is on our way to Arizona. I love Mt. Shasta . This beautiful is mountain is said to housed St. German. Many books and teachings have been written about this. I can feel the energy ..It feels like pure love, I could have just stayed felt so good. The other interesting thing is the sea gull, so many of them, now how often to you see sea gulls in the mountians. Was truly my God shot for the day. I just now discovered how to get on blog and load my pictures great progress as this in not my computer isn't learning wonderful

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations LdDonna. with computers, you are always learning. Every time Betty wants me to do something for her on the computer, I always make her watch so the next time she can do it. Keep up the good work.
    In response to your picture, Mt Shasta is one of the prettiest most reverent of any mountain. I have many pictures of it for the same reasons you took the one you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture of parking lot.....ha ha just kidding I love the mountain it's a favorite of mine. What a pretty looking day. It is suppose to be nice this weekend. So maybe we will get to see the sun. Hope to get the lawn mowed and some rock in the back yard. Would love to get the garden boxes built.

    ReplyDelete