Wednesday, March 18, 2009

In Line with Spirit

In a world we have routines for nearly everything- our route to work, our physical fitness regimen, and our weekday shedule-it's amazing how many people forget to create a routine for meeting their spiritual needs. We run around in an attempt to be at our many appointments on time and meet our many obigations. In our efforts to be as productive as possible, however, our spiritual needs tend to take a back seat. After all, taking care of our
spiritual needs doesn't directly pay our bills or tone our abdominal muscles. We may even wonder who has time to meditate or write in their journal when there are more pressing matters to see to.
The truth is that nurturing ourselves spiritually is what gives us th energy and grounding that we need to make sure that our lives stay on track.

2 comments:

  1. There is one thing that helps me get through the day.Every morning I make my coffee feed the dog then I sit down and read myBible verses if I miss doing this my whole day is off

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listen to spiritually based CDs.

    ReplyDelete