Monday, March 2, 2009

Oh What a mess

This is my office I seem to just go in and work, it gets less cleaning and organizing. My class was yesterday, always feels good to do these, Just the energy exchange is very tiring. also know it' s a good attuntment that way. So on to the next project I have bought Flash card with 8GB of memory. This year I am writing my life story for my Children. My mother never gave up much of her story, living in a covered wagon etc.
I have wondered so many times how did she feel what were her thoughts. I do not want my children to be thinking, what did she think what was her life really like.

Life really is just one project after another

3 comments:

  1. Did you come over and take a picture of my desk? I dislike paperwork and sorting out the junk but it always feels good to have it all cleaned up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you I'm Sure they will appreciate it. Our office would look like yours but I have a neat freak for a husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no way I will post a picture of my office. Yours looks as if it was just cleaned compared to mine. Betty used to really get on me about it but I think she has given up on me.

    ReplyDelete