Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nine ways to cleanse your body

My Daugther always laughs at my methods of cleansing, This is a little different

1. Standing Reach .Stand erect with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms extended over your head.Streatch as high as possilbe,keeping your heels on the ground.count slowly to 15.
2.Flexed leg back stretch, Stand erect with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.Slowly bend over touching the ground bewteen your feet. keep your knees relaxed and flexed,count to 15 or 30. If at first you can't reach the floor,touch the top or your shoe line.reapeat 2 to 3 times.
3. Alternate knee pull. Lie on your back with your feet extended and hands at your sides. Pull one leg to your chest, grasp with both arms, and count slowly to 5 . Repeat 7 to 10 times with each leg.
That's the first 3 I will do three more tomorrow night, This type of cleansing is all movements, I so believe in cleansing, espeically with health issues. there are so many things that can be cleared
and these you don't have to drink any wierd, formulas.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks I did my streaching and fill better all over

    ReplyDelete