Thursday, March 12, 2009

Reiki kids

These women developed a program for kids age 6-12 called Reiki Rocks for children. It teaches that a happy mind, body and spirit are directly related to how freely energy is flowing throughtout our bodies and, in particular, our chakra systems. Children learn that Reiki, in it's simplest terms, is a powerful tool that can"unstick stuck energy"

Just for today, I will not be angry
Just fro today, I will not worry
Just for today, I will be grateful
Just for today, I will do my work honestly
Just for today, I will be kind to every living being.
By
Dr. Mikao USUI.

This is the basic's for teaching Children.
I am so happy to see this happening, I believe that if we can teach the children Reiki at this early age , we can truly have a solution For peace and understanding for all thing big and small.

1. Red to root
2. Orange to create
3. Yellow to feel
4. Green to love
5. Blue to speak
6. Violet to know
7. White to believe

The Seven Charka's

2 comments:

  1. This is neat and so true kids learn and remember a lot more and quicker than most adults. I hope this really catches on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great thing. Good for self esteem too if kids think they can do something like this on their own.

    ReplyDelete